Crypto Exchange Listing - token listing prediction
t.me/CryptoExchangeListing is a Telegram channel that automatically publishes updates on:
- token activity that might indicate potential exchange listing;
- listing of a coin/token on exchange via monitoring exchange API;
- other events, like USDT printing, exchange announcements etc.
Channel stats: https://goo.gl/1MmN4y
Contact (partnerships, advertising, etc.): https://goo.gl/sHf7gc
Exchange list & changelog: https://goo.gl/g2W9Mr
Twitter account: https://twitter.com/crypto_listing
What is the purpose?
A listing of a token on an exchange usually positively correlates with the token price. This channel helps to accurately predict the listing of a new token on an exchange before the official announcement in order to purchase the token on a less popular exchange and profit from the price surge after the listing.
First of all, the channel aims to predict the token listing for speculative purposes.
How does it work?
The "Crypto Exchange Listing" software monitors:
- the Ethereum blockchain and posts a notification on the channel t.me/CryptoExchangeListing whenever it finds suspicious token activity on the monitored exchanges;
- exchange API for a new tokens/coins and trading pairs.
We use emojis to separate possible listings of shitcoins from normal coins (listed on coinmarketcap.com) and listings received via exchange API.
The software currently monitors the 20+ exchanges (including Binance, UpBit, Bittrex, IDEX, Bithumb and counting...). Full exchange list: https://goo.gl/g2W9Mr
- the channel is fully automated and is currently in testing phase
- the information published on this channel is not financial advice and should not be treated as such.
Questions and suggestions should be sent to https://goo.gl/sHf7gc
- ETH: 0x286b6c77708B4dE44CDA68a1D6E59A489E80299b (link)
- BTC: 16Zkjwd6CZjepRwe34scMxghqntqYoh3xP (link)